Interested in learning more about marine mammal research and conservation from experts in the field? The California Ocean Alliance invites you to sign up for The Marine Mammal Online Experience (MOE)! This is a unique and engaging one-week online educational course designed to provide students of all ages the opportunity to work directly with world experts in marine mammal science and conservation. Each day we will explore the underwater world of seals, sea lions, whales, dolphins, and sea otters, showing you our strategies for conserving and protecting ocean ecosystems. You will be presented with a combination of exciting lectures and group-based online, interactive activities. Students will have access to scientific papers, multi-media material, and guidance from top marine mammal researchers.
- International Womens Day in Hurtigruten
- Now Accepting Applications for the Marine Mammal Naturalist Program!
- Researchers Use Covid Pause to Learn About Whale Stress
- New Study Reveals COVID-19 Pandemic Impact on Vessel Noise in Monterey Bay National Marine Sanctuary
- Dr. Brandon Southall discusses importance of research in renewable energy plan for California