Marine Ecologist, Ari Friedlaender researches whales in Antarctica and how the changing climate is impacting their environment. He measures their size, underwater behavior, and diet with the goal of further understanding what whales need to survive.
- International Womens Day in Hurtigruten
- Now Accepting Applications for the Marine Mammal Naturalist Program!
- Researchers Use Covid Pause to Learn About Whale Stress
- New Study Reveals COVID-19 Pandemic Impact on Vessel Noise in Monterey Bay National Marine Sanctuary
- Dr. Brandon Southall discusses importance of research in renewable energy plan for California